You are cordially invited to attend a Will's Clinic, sponsored by Rhame and Elwood, to be held at the Portage Township YMCA at 3100 Willowcreek Road in Portage.
The clinic will be presented by a panel of local Attorney’s from Rhame and Elwood in Portage, IN with a brief overview of the importance of planning today for tomorrow, followed by a Q&A session, to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- Why is it important for you to have a will?
- What happens if you do not have one?
- What is involved in making a will?
- What are some of the current tax issues?
This clinic is open to the public and presented by the Portage Township YMCA which provides programs and services based on the unique needs and interests of our community, every Y has one thing in common: our people. Please call Nancy Simpson for a reservation at 219-762-9622. Refreshments will be served.
- Monday, November 15, 2010 10:00 am – noon for Mature Families and Singles And
- Monday, November 15, 2010 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm for Families with Dependent Children