Rebuilding Together Valparaiso is seeking applications from homeowners who need assistance in renovating their homes. Applicants must meet certain criteria including income level, age and health of family members, physical disabilities and requested services. The organization has extended the deadline to December 15, 2012.
Rebuilding Together is the largest nonprofit organization in the United States dedicated to rehabilitating and renovating the houses of low-income homeowners, particularly the elderly, disabled and families with children so they can continue to live in safety, warmth and independence.
Applications are available at the following locations:
- Valparaiso City Hall, 166 Lincolnway, Valparaiso.
- Valparaiso City Utilities, 205 Billings St., Valparaiso.
- First Contact, 61 Indiana Ave.
- Visiting Nurses Association, Valparaiso.
- Banta Center, 605 Beech St., Valparaiso. -
We are happy to send an application. Please call (219) 548-4827 and leave us a voice message including your name, address and phone number.
Visit our website at www.rebuildingtogethervalparaiso.org.