Tammy Rose is ready to serve and cater to your needs. What spent years as merely an idea is now ready and out on the table. Rose owns Cozy Catering, which takes pride in homemade and healthy ingredients.
“I love to cook, I love feeding people and I love to entertain. I love to create a beautiful atmosphere and I think every meal should be an event,” said Rose. “Every meal should be an experience.”
The Indiana native wants people to be healthy and she wants her clients to know what is in their food.
“It was years in the planning and one day everything just came together,” said Rose. “I decided I was going to go for it and get busy with what I wanted to do instead of dream about it. Sometimes I would go out to eat and think to myself that I could do this, and maybe even do it better.”
Rose always knew she wanted to make people happy, and cooking not only creates smiles and satisfies appetites, but it allows her to express herself. She started her catering business this October, and is excited to showcase it to the Region and to do what she loves.
“We should all be happy and it’s important to spend most of your day doing what you love and always making the most of anything,” said Rose. “I am so grateful for everything that I have and to be able to have this business.”
When Rose began creating her Cozy Catering menu, she kept one thought in mind: simplicity. She wanted her food to be homegrown, elegant and ultimately, good for the body.
“At some point, we are going to get old. The better we take care of ourselves, the better quality of life we are going to have,” said Rose. “You need to stay healthy and eating clean is a great and simple way to do that.”
Rose focuses on hors d’ oeuvres, charcuterie boards and deserts. All of the seafood she uses will be flown in from the Gulf. Her ingredients are homemade and always fresh.
“Whenever I eat, I am always creating an experience,” said Rose. “My family always says my cooking looks like a masterpiece. I decided I should focus on doing what I love for other people.”
Cozy Catering Menu
- Grilled tenderloin of beef au poivre – served hot or cold with horseradish cream and mustard
- Italian Sausage – sweet or spicy served with mixed bell peppers and onions
- Meatballs – apricot, ginger glazed ground chicken breast
- Shrimp Cocktail – Gulf coast wild caught with traditional horseradish cocktail sauce and lemon wedge or creamy pineapple salsa
- Shrimp Cups – Gulf coast wild caught, with pineapple, avocado and lime wedge in a bib lettuce leaf
- Alaskan Smoked Salmon – whole or canapé with crème cheese and dill served on cucumber slices
- Charcuterie Boards – cured meats, cheeses, olives, nuts, fruit, and crudité – served with baguette
- Paté – made to order
- Handmade Cheese Logs – fig and goat cheese; cranberry and walnut
- Peppadew Peppers – herbed goat cheese stuffed or mozzarella and basil stuffed African peppadews
- Caprese Kabobs – cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, basil leaf served with a fig balsamic glaze
- Hummus – served with cucumber and endive
- Bruschetta – traditional tomato, garlic and basil or grilled mushroom with burrata cheese
- Pastas – bowtie pasta with cherry tomato, basil and garlic served cold or rigatoni with mushrooms, asparagus and grated parmesan cheese, served hot or penne with zucchini, broccoli and grated parmesan cheese, served hot or cold; other combinations are available by request
- Cozy Couscous Salad – my own recipe with spinach, kale, cranberry, walnuts and goat cheese or Mediterranean with cherry tomato, feta, Kalamata olives, zucchini, and basil with a light lemon and olive oil dressing
Special requests for items not on the menu are welcomed
- Dark Chocolate Almond Toffee
- Pecan Balls dusted with white or tinted powdered sugar
- Chocolate Layer Cake with chocolate frosting
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake baked southern style in a cast iron skillet
All items are available for pick up
Delivery and set up available
Table linens, serving platters, chafing dishes, dishware and utensils are available for use
A 50% deposit is required at time of order, the remaining 50% due one week prior to event