Center for Hospice Care (CHC) and the Hospice Foundation are excited to announce that the 10th Annual Bike Michiana for Hospice will take place on Sunday, September 23, 2018. For the first time, the ride will start and finish at Center for Hospice Care’s Mishawaka Campus next to Central Park, along the scenic St. Joseph River. This year's ride is presented by Trek Bicycle Store Granger, and will have many exciting changes.
- Location – The ride will now begin and end at Center for Hospice Care’s Mishawaka Campus next to Central Park.
- Routes – There will be a new route for casual cyclists and families, plus two longer routes for cycling enthusiasts.
- Fundraising – To support CHC’s mission of providing compassionate care to all eligible, regardless of their ability to pay, this year’s cyclists will have the opportunity raise money for CHC in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Advance registration is required this year.
- Great Food – Yesterday’s Food & Spirits will provide food for the post-event party, and Olympia Candy Kitchen, and 523 Tap & Grill are providing food at the SAG stops.
- Fun – The new location and routes will make for a memorable event. Central Park is a great place to spend time before and after the ride.
- Fellowship – Have a great time for a great cause, enjoying family friends and neighbors.
To learn more about this event, please visit foundationforhospice.org/bike.
About Center for Hospice Care and the Hospice Foundation
Established in 1978, Center for Hospice Care is an independent, community-based, not-forprofit organization, improving the quality of living through hospice, home health, grief counseling, and community education. With offices in South Bend, Plymouth, Elkhart, La Porte and Mishawaka, CHC serves Elkhart, Fulton, Kosciusko, LaGrange, LaPorte, Marshall, Porter, St. Joseph and Starke counties in northern Indiana.
The Hospice Foundation is committed to supporting the work of CHC through community outreach and education, fundraising activities and other special events. The Foundation helps CHC keep its promise that no one eligible for hospice services will be turned away, regardless of their ability to pay.
With locations in Mishawaka, South Bend, Elkhart and La Porte, IN
Visit Center for Hospice Care Partner Profile